KBL Lofts, or the Kennedy Biscuit Lofts, is a magnificent loft community located in the former Kennedy Biscuit Factory. Registered as a historical landmark, and former home of the Fig Newton Cookie, the KBL Loft community is a truly exciting and luxurious loft community.
Designers of the lofts incorporated much of the old architecture of the factory into the lofts. The designs allow for large open living spaces accented with brick walls and factory beams. Their appearance is stunning.
Residents of the KBL Lofts will enjoy many amenities in their apartments, including:
• Very large industrial windows that allow natural sunlight to enter the rooms.
• Ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom areas.
• Walk in closets that are oversized.
• Newly renovated kitchens with dishwashers and self-cleaning ovens.
• Spacious living areas.
• Wall-to-wall luxurious carpeting.
• Historic renovation that incorporates old architecture into the design.
The KBL Lofts also offer the following amenities to all residents:
• Concierge service for residents
• Fitness and cardio center.
• Indoor play area for children.
• On site laundry.
• Catering kitchen and banquet room facilities.
• Private garden area.
• Smoke free community.
The KBL Lofts are conveniently located within walking distance of Harvard and MIT. Public transportation areas are within two blocks of the lofts for easy access to other areas of Cambridge. Nightlife venues, restaurants, and shops are all located within walking distance of the front doors.
KBL Lofts are unique and classy. They offer everything that a person could want in modern luxury loft living while embracing the historical factor of the building. It is the perfect combination and creates the ultimate living space.